this dog is part husky part lab
the split is straight down the middle, quite literally
LOOK AT THIS!!! It looks like two different dogs! She literally got looks from both sides of her parents! JUST IMAGINE HOW HAPPY THEY MUST BE!!!!!
Mitosis in onion root tip cell
- Prophase. Cell in mid-prophase. Note breakdown of nuclear envelope and condensation of chromosomes [right]. Newly-formed daughter cells [left].
- Metaphase. Chromosomes are aligned on the metaphase plate.
- Anaphase A. Chromosomes separate, migrating from the metaphase plate to the poles of the cell.
- Anaphase B. Chromosomes have separated. In Anaphase B, the spindle poles separate and become more distant.
- Telophase. Nuclear division is complete, awaiting cytokinesis.
- Two cells: Late-metaphase cell on the left. A gravitropic sensing root cell with statocytes on the right.
Copyright: Scott Russell, BSA